Monday, April 25, 2016

Just Another Monday

Monday's are always a busy day for me.  Starting a new week at school and fixing all the "problems" that have occurred since Friday.  The chickens are growing beautifully and are looking like fine specimens.  I can't wait until I am able to start gathering eggs.

My DH walked to the north garden with me to check on the progress there.  Corn, okra, beans, and some cucumbers have come up.  This is always so exciting to me.  The baby plants are peeking their small heads up and reaching for the sun.  God's wonders never cease to amaze me.  I always think of the scripture that says there is a time to plant, and a time to harvest.


While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.  Genesis 8:22 KJV

I helped put the chickens away for the night and enjoyed some jello with the hubby.

 
The humming birds have made their appearance.  This is hard to see but if you will look to the right of the feeder, you will see my little friend,

2 comments:

  1. You are ahead of me. My okra is not up. Do you soak yours in beach water? It cracks the tough hull granny told me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never soaked mine. I'm not sure I know how to do that. I just always plant them. You will have to teach me that trick.

    ReplyDelete