Friday, July 22, 2016

Dog Days of Summer

I haven't been able to post daily due to the fact that Doug still needs my care.  He is getting more independent each day and for that I am thankful, not for me, but for him.  His therapy is coming along nicely.  The OT told us Wednesday that he has made tremendous progress in a week!  WooHoo! We give all the praise to the Good Lord for the healing that is taking place.

In the middle of this, I have gotten to do a little canning and freezing.  Today I froze 3 quarts of tomatoes. Wednesday I put up 8 1/2 pints of Chow Chow.  I hope it taste as good as it looks.

The Dog Days of Summer are here....I looked out the other day and the neighborhood dog was on top of our picnic table taking a nap. I guess that was the coolest place he could find.

  
It's a hard life, but someone has to do it.  It is hot when you have to nap on the picnic table. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment