Monday, July 11, 2016

Hot Air

Of all times for our air conditioner to go out....Yes it did...I went out Sunday morning sometime.
I called our heating/air man and he came out today.  They said they would come out yesterday, but it wasn't so bad that we couldn't stand it.  We opened all the windows and doors and turned the fans on us.
Carl came today and a part that starts the compressor exploded.  He replaced the part and has us up and running again.  He blessed us and I know that God will in turn bless him.  So thankful that God smiled on us and gave us a cool day in July!

Doug is coming along and will have therapy tomorrow.  I know that God has this and he will be continuing to gain strength every day.

I picked tomatoes, jalapenos, and banana peppers today.  The tomatoes are so good.  Giving most of the veggies to friends that have been so helpful.  I don't feel that I can neglect Doug and can so next year maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment