Saturday, June 4, 2016

Every other Day

We have been so busy that it seems I only get around to posting every other day.

Our nephew's wedding was today so that was our day today.  It was a beautiful outside wedding at Mt. Sherman.  Every thing was perfect.  We prayed for beautiful weather and we were heard.  A slight breeze blew across the mountain and kept the air cool to a perfect temperature.  The bride, Carly Clark, was gorgeous and the groom, Gus Shields, was handsome. The reception was outstanding.  Carly's family did the meal and it was over the top.




The gardens are coming along just fine.  I should be picking zucchini any day now.  The cucumbers are very small at this point but are growing.  My bean plants are huge but no beans as of right now.  We bought bush beans but these have runners, so I'm wondering if I got what I thought.  Any way, Doug says regardless they will make beans.  We shall see. The corn is taller than me.  Wow, I'm excited.  I don't believe our garden has looked this good in a long time. I will post a picture of the gardens tomorrow.  I didn't have time to take a picture today.

1 comment: