Saturday, June 11, 2016

Harvest

I went to the Faith Keepers Retreat in Alexander, AR and is was wonderful.  Mighty messages were spoken by the messengers and rest for my weary soul was found.  It was wonderful to visit with old and new found friends.  I believe there is no way that any one could have left and not found a renewing of the mind and spirit.  Our Heavenly Father is so wonderful.

We harvested cucumbers and zucchini squash today.  I believe I will have enough cucumbers to make a batch of pickles.  The zucchini we are eating along and I will freeze a small amount of it for bread and stir fry.  I love fresh squash.  I made a salad tonight from veggies from the garden.  It was delicious!



This is a small amount of cucumbers and zucchini that we gathered today.
We have also already put up four pints of blackberries.  Before long, I can make Doug a pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment