Thursday, June 9, 2016

Workshopped OUT!

I have not been on here in a few days due workshops.  The other librarians and I went to 3 days worth of workshops and I believe we learned a lot but we are ready for our break.

I will be going to a church conference/camp, so it will be a few more days before I post again.

Started harvesting zucchini today and what I got I gave to our pastor and wife.  I believe in taking care of the shepherd of the flock.  The Good Shepherd instructs us to tithe, so I do my best.  Also, I have always appreciated people who are willing to share their bounty.  I have had a dear friend share so much with me this year, so I know the Good Lord will take care of her and hers.



Top two pictures are the East Garden and the bottom two are the North Garden
They are coming along nicely.  Can't wait til we start harvesting.

2 comments: