Monday, May 9, 2016

Keeping an Eye on the Weather

Today has been pretty uneventful other than the weather.  It is suppose to move in this afternoon. I hope it misses us!


These are photos from last year around this time. May 25, 2015 It was a wall cloud that moved right over our house. It was a bit scary to say the least.
I don't care for storms that are this violent.  A little thunder and lightening doesn't bother me, but that is as far as it goes.  You won't find this ole gal being a storm chaser ever!

The chickens are growing and I am looking forward to eggs.  I delight in watching them forage.  I'm thinking of making our own chicken food.  I have been doing some research in this area and wondering if it is more beneficial to make our own.

The garden is coming along nicely, so soon, I will be showing some of my harvest and preservation of all our hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment