Thursday, May 12, 2016

Walking....

After lunch we usually take a walk for about 15 minutes each day.  My walking buddy was not with me today, so I debated whether or not to go.  I decided I shouldn't let me talk myself out of going.  I walked two laps and decided ok I will go a third and then call it good. (We usually walk four).  I got around the third time and just about talked myself out of the fourth time and while talking to myself, I decided I had come to far to quit.  So, I walked on.  On the lat time around a gentleman was walking and I spoke to him.  In less than 3 minutes, he cried and shared some prayer request.  I felt like God let me go ahead and walk on just so I could be an encouragement to this man today.  I do believe that God orders our footsteps. I reassured him that he is not alone and I've never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread.  Please join me in prayer for this gentleman that his prayers will be answered according to God's plan.

1 comment:

  1. There is a purpose for what we do...if we will be still and listen to He who speaks to us! Go glad you were able to walk on. I have a hard time walking very far without my red headed inspiration going ahead of me. The Lord truly blessed me twice with my two girls.

    ReplyDelete