Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Winding Down

The end of the school year is quickly approaching.  My days are swifter than a post as Job stated.  I don't know where the time goes to.  Children can't wait to be out of school only to wish they were back in.  I do believe they run out of things to keep themselves occupied.  If they would learn hobbies then they would know what to do with their time.

Well, the tiller went on the blink today.  Doug has it torn apart trying to salvage it for one more year.  He has pieces every where.  He is very blessed with mechanical knowledge, so hopefully, he can get it back together and it will be good to go.  The garden does need tilling, but we will just have to wait and see if he can fix it.  I don't think we need to spend the money on a new one right now.

I fixed a country stir fry for everyone tonight.  John loved it....he texted and said he wanted the recipe. :)  I invented it out of fresh veggies and Polish sausage.  It was good even if I have to say so myself.

Chickens are getting so big.  Tomorrow I will try to get a picture of them to post so everyone can see how the flock is growing.

Finished the day with a glass if iced tea and a cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Country stir fry sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what we wish for is really not what we want! We realize it when we get it!

    ReplyDelete