Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mother's Day

Today was a very interesting day to say the least.  Enjoyed my morning cup of coffee made by my dear friend, Terry then on to finish state testing.  As the day rolled on, I had my lunch, walked and had some one on one time with Jesus.  The afternoon led to many events that kept the day beyond crazy.

I came home and what to my wondering eyes did appear....

these beautiful ferns for my Mother's Day gift from Doug.  I just love it and am so grateful that he did this for me today.  It was a beautiful surprise to the ending of a (let's just say) well ok, one of those days!  I love the look that it gave my front porch.  Come on over and sit with me and we will have a cup of coffee and a piece of homemade pie.

3 comments:

  1. No greater place in a home than a porch! What a beautiful one you have. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious of your beautiful big porch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am envious of your beautiful big porch!

    ReplyDelete