Monday, May 23, 2016

Take Me to the Water


Before Sunday School, Alex and Madelyn talking about being baptized.

After Sunday Service, they were baptized in the wonderful name of Jesus.  They had already visited with the pastor, their Great Grandfather, Rev. Mickey Shields.  What a privilege to have your sins remitted. It was also a privilege to be baptized by your great grandfather and baptized your great grandchildren.
First batch of jam made this spring.  Raspberry freezer jam.  YUM!
Someone special put their order in.  Sigrid has learned if you ask, you shall receive!
Nothing better than homemade.  


3 comments:

  1. What a blessing to see your grandchildren baptized! Yes, Siggie is not afraid to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their sins are in the River of Forgetfulness.

    Thank you for the jam and my cross! Love them both equally.

    The library lady at my school always had to work longer than the rest of us. Have you served your time this term? Or do you have more days to endure? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ma'am...I'm so glad that my sins won't be held against me as long as I am trying my best and keep forgiveness in my heart. I have more days to endure. lol but this too shall pass. That is what my Grandad Roger always quoted to me. :) You are welcome when it comes to the jam and cross. We sure do enjoy the fresh eggs and the heart that gives so cheerfully.

    ReplyDelete