Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tiller fixed and running like a charm.

Our tiller broke down...Doug priced a new one and we quickly decided that was a no go!  So, he broke it down completely.  The gearbox was the problem. He priced new a new tiller~$600-$800. New case halves~  It was a chore~$100/half.  He decided to break it down and see if he could fix it.  Several hours and $5.00 later, here is what we have.





Just wait....this was a work in progress.  I helped a little today by reading the schematics for him.
Here is the end product.


My chickens wouldn't cooperate and let me take a picture. Maybe tomorrow.
Yesterday was Julianna's birthday. She turned 32. I don't know where the time has gone.
Happy Birthday, Julianna.


2 comments:

  1. Hope Julianna had a great day. We had to work on our tiller, too.
    I wanted to get a new one and Larry said "no". My is running like
    New. I love plowing. It is like manning a destroyer! Weeds are
    the target.

    ReplyDelete